Sunglasses are something that you should have when it comes to the bright sun. This is something that will help you keep your eyes safe from the sun. A sunglass is very helpful during the summers. This helps you to keep your eyes safe from the harsh rays of the sun. These shades come in various shades and designs. Some suit a particular face shape better than others. You should try out a few different types of sunglasses before purchasing one. Each sunglass has different parts, and each of them is important to the product. Here are the major parts of a sunglass.
Various Parts Of A Sunglass
1) Lenses – These are the major part of the sunglass and is the wide lenses on it. This is what stays before the eyes and protects them from the sun rays. They may have different tints or shades.
2) Hinge – The hinges are the point on the sidebars of the sunglass where they fold. These are just like the regular hinge of a door. The mechanics used here are just the same as any other hinge.
3) Rim – The rim is the thin frame around the lenses. These help the lenses to stay in place. The lenses are fit tightly into the rim, and this is what keeps the lenses in their proper place.
4) Bridge – Bridge is the joiner between the two rims. This is what sits on the nose bridge and keeps the sunglasses from falling. Hence they get their name from the nose bridge.
5) Top Bar – The top bar is also called the sweat-bar. This is what keeps the sweat from running down your lenses. They are optional and are not present in all the sunglasses.
6) Temples – The temples are the handlebars at the side of the sunglass. These are what hold the sunglass over your ears. They connect to the rim and the lenses through the hinge.
7) Temple Tips – The ends of the sunglass are called the temple tips. They have thicker padding, and this is for the temples to not poke into the head or the temples of your head. This keeps the sunglass comfortable.
8) Nose Pads – The nose pad is also important. These are held to the insides of the rims with the help of pad arms. The nose pads for glasses are extremely important, and they are connected to the pad arms with the help of screws. Some of them are even molded along with the rim of the frame.
These are the various parts of a sunglass. Most of them are present in all sunglasses. However, the top bar is optional and may or may not be there in a sunglass. These parts are each very important to the end product. They have their function, and this is what makes the whole product a functional one.